The first Italian SCM summit
in Parma, Monday, October 27, 2014:
- exchange of problems and solutions ("best practices"?) in the day-to-day life of (S)CM people
- mutual education
- convince companies that SCM is an important and valuable service
- put pressure on (Italian) universities to give SCM more attention (sorry Federico;-)
- a full day - 9:30-18:00 = 7 working hours = 7 sessions @ 50 min.
- basically "a string of CMCMs"
where different people volunteer to briefly introduce a topic for discussion
- possibly with one or two "tutorial-like" presentations
- free - well, there is no such thing as a free lunch - you will have to "work" for it ;-)
Number of participants:
- max. 20 people (due to space limitations and to keep it intimate)
Discussions: Italian - "Documentation": English?
Place of the summit:
Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica
Parco Area delle Scienze 53/a (campus), Parma.
Places to stay in Parma: