The third Italian SCM summit
in Parma, Monday, October 26, 2015:
- exchange of problems and solutions ("best practices"?) in the day-to-day life of (S)CM people
- mutual education
- convince companies that SCM is an important and valuable service
- put pressure on more (Italian) universities to give SCM more attention (Parma being an exception)
- a full day - 9:30-18:00 = 7 working hours = 7 sessions @ 50 min.
- morning: presentations and possibly one or two "tutorial-like" presentations
- afternoon: basically "a string of CMCMs"
where different people volunteer to briefly introduce a topic for discussion
- free - well, there is no such thing as a free lunch - you will have to "work" for it ;-)
- to register send an email to Lars Bendix (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 10 registered / 20 places left
Number of participants:
- max. 30 people (due to space limitations - and to keep it intimate and a "working" summit)
Discussions: Italian - "Documentation": English
Place of the summit:
Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica
Parco Area delle Scienze 53/a (campus), Parma.
Places to stay in Parma:
Updated October 18, 2015