Scandinavian Network of Excellence
Software Configuration Management
Sixth Scandinavian SCM day, Lund, Sweden - June 8th, 2010
The Scandinavian SCM day is an opportunity for people from academia and industry with a passion
for Software Configuration Management to get together once a year to discuss SCM, exchange ideas
and share problems.
At the SCM day you will:
- get new information and inspiration
- listen to presentations of problems and results from the research world
- listen to presentations of problems and solutions from the industry world
- meet colleagues with whom you can discuss and share your frustrations - and ideas
Programme (lecture hall E:1406):
8.30-9.00: Coffee and registration (just outside the lecture hall)
9.00-12.15: Session 1
- Opening panel: SCM as a service - what do our customers want?,
moderator: Otto Vinter, Software Engineering Mentor
Claus Jepsen, Senior Project Manager (PMI), KMD -
Henrik Andersson, Test Coach, House of Test Consulting -
Mikael Piotrowski, SCM-aware Software Engineer, Tailor Store Sweden AB -
Ulf Asklund, CM Standards expert, Sony Ericsson.
- Coffee break
- Managing product variants in a component-based system,
Jacob Gradén, Accenture -
Anna Stĺhl, Schilling
- Teaching SCM - the essential and the full Monty,
Lars Bendix, Department of Computer Science
13.00-16.15: Session 2
How to get to Lund - and how to
find the lecture hall (E:1406).
Accomodation in Lund.
Previous year's Scandinavian SCM day.
Sponsored by LUCAS.
If you have questions or want to be notified of updates, please send an email to Lars Bendix:
Lund, the home of SCM in Scandinavia
Maintained by email@example.com