Scandinavian Network of Excellence
Software Configuration Management
Seventeenth Scandinavian SCM day,
as a video conference,
Thursday, May 20, 2021
The Scandinavian SCM day is an opportunity for people from academia and industry with a passion
for Software Configuration Management to get together once a year to discuss SCM, exchange ideas
and share problems. A community event created by configuration managers for configuration
- exchange of problems and solutions ("good practices") in the day-to-day life of (S)CM people
- mutual education
- convince companies that SCM is an important and valuable service
- put pressure on more universities to give SCM some attention (Lund being an exception)
- half a day - 8:45-12:40 = 4 sessions @ 45 min.
- a mixture of "traditional" presentations and more
Open Spaces-like sessions
- but always with plenty of opportunities for intense discussions
- Call for contributions.
8.00-8.30: "Coffee" and mingling
- 8:30-8:45: Welcome
- 8:45-9:30: Session 1
- 9:30-9:45 "Coffee" break - in breakout rooms
- 9:45-10:15: Open Spaces in parallel
- Open Space 1
- Open Space 2
- Open Space 3
- 10:15-10:25: Coffee break - away from computer
- 10:25-11:25: Plenary from Open Spaces
- 11:25-11:40 "Coffee" break - in breakout rooms
- 11:40-12:25: Session 2
- 12:25-12:40: Farewell
- free - well, there is no such thing as a free lunch - you will have to "work" for it ;-)
This year there is a limited number of places available at the SCM day:
0 people registered / 25 places left (0 people on waiting list)
Why should you join the SCM day?
Registration for the SCM day.
Last year's Scandinavian SCM day.
If you have questions or want to be notified of updates, please send an email to
Lars Bendix (bendix@sneSCM.org)
- Lars Bendix
- Jonathan Thiry